February 9, 2012

INTRO

Finally i decided to make a blog. Actually im already have a desire to make it since last year but another bla bla bla make me have to pushed it away. Im not really great at expressing my comment in words. After i joined my internship at FIMELA.com which is a magazine online that make me should wrote an article after i attended some events. Since then i started to realized that writing was fun. On thedailyspread im gonna post many kinds of article. Im not just gonna focus on fashion, but i could also share my opinion about movie or food, some greats places to hang out or gossip , etc. Im still lack of everything. I also browsing everyday to keep update and got a lot of news. I hope from this blog i could share a lot of things with you guys. Cause sharing is improving. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment